Surfing for education?
'1 dollar per wave for local schools'
1. count your waves while surfing
While surfing your freesurf session, simply count your waves. As to our concept of '1 dollar per wave for local schools, the total amount of waves (i.e. 20 waves) will be converted into the equal amount of US dollars (i.e. $US 20).
Surf location: Any beach you choose
Number of people: Try to motivate as many people as possible - waves will be added together
1, 2, 3...waves
2. upload A quick confirmation video
In order to make your charity waves official, upload a video on instagram or facebook, saying the following:
- YOUR FULL NAME & NATIONALITY
- 'I GOT WAVED' (Waved's slogan which stands for improving education through surfing)
- HOW MANY WAVES YOU SURFED
- NAME OF THE WAVED SPONSOR (currently in the process of finding new sponsors)
- anything else you think is important mentioning
Example: 'Hello everyone, my name is Jordan Smith, I am from Australia and I just 'gotwaved', 15 waves for education, sponsored by Super Deportes (name of the company who is sponsoring your waves) and I find this to be an amazing opportunity to help local education through simply surfing. Thank you for making this possible."